The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Forum structure changes

James H

• Administrators

Hi all,

After some heavy staff consultation, the LSM forum structure has changed and been streamlined somewhat. Please note that all LSP WIP will now be posted within a single area, instead of being split up for aviation, armour, figures, dioramas etc. We still have separate Completion areas for Aircraft and Armour, though.

Note also that whilst we still support Wingnut Wings Fans, all builds for projects are now in the main WIP area. Current GBs and competitions still exist and have been placed within the revamped 'Competitions' area. 

Any questions, just holler....

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi James, I'm new to LSM, and I'd like to show my latest project which is a tamiya mosquito 1/32 scale. I can only access the web via my IPhone and it's the only my camera that I posses, can you help me as in where do I start and how do I get the pic's attached to the build log. Sorry that I'm not very I.T experienced but I'd like to give it a shot. I hope you can give me some tips on how to get a start, and I'll get cracking. By the way I've always liked your work as I purchase Military Illustrated Modeller plus a few others, but it's always 2 months late by the time it reaches the newspaper stores in Australia. Any how, keep the cool builds rollin, hope to get a reply from you, regards 'Oz'

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi James, I'm new to LSM, and I'd like to show my latest project which is a tamiya mosquito 1/32 scale. I can only access the web via my IPhone and it's the only my camera that I posses, can you help me as in where do I start and how do I get the pic's attached to the build log. Sorry that I'm not very I.T experienced but I'd like to give it a shot. I hope you can give me some tips on how to get a start, and I'll get cracking. By the way I've always liked your work as I purchase Military Illustrated Modeller plus a few others, but it's always 2 months late by the time it reaches the newspaper stores in Australia. Any how, keep the cool builds rollin, hope to get a reply from you, regards 'Oz'

Hi There and welcome!

What you could do is download the Photobucket app in the App Store.

I use that as well.

Just take a photo, upload it through the app and copy the image link from the app and use that to share you photo here.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen for your reply, might shorten my user name down to just 'Oz' as well. Got to get some photos happening soon as I'm at the build stage where the mossie is just about to get buttoned up. In hindsight I should have bought the book on the mosquito build, hard to get get a copy here in my town, but I'm soldiering on albeit a bit slow. Thanks for the advice, appreciate that ! Oz