Any interest in a Resin Group Build?

Mikester

• Members

With the recent of upsurge of great resin kits the last few years I was thinking a "Resin GB" might be interesting.  Entries could be complete resin kits or conversion/upgrade sets that have a significant amount of resin.  Open to armor and aircraft.  If we get enough positive feedback we'll kick this off in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a boatload of Eduard resin for some of my kits, and their Mig-21 Bunny Fighter (yippee!), so depending on the threshold for "significant" I have multiple options.

For kits that are closer to "pure" resin, it's the Signifer Goose JRF-5 as my first choice

• Administrators

I am in.  However, define significant portion.  If it has to be quite a big, I can do my HpH Mig15.  If around 60% or so I can do a Ju88 conversion.  If around 20-30% I would like to do a S199.

MiG-15!

• Members

I am in.  However, define significant portion.  If it has to be quite a big, I can do my HpH Mig15.  If around 60% or so I can do a Ju88 conversion.  If around 20-30% I would like to do a S199.

That more than qualifies!  I'm not going to be a facist about it, just looking for more than a resin set of wheels or something like that!