The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

WnW DH9.a Ninak

Guest DannyVM

Hi Jeroen,

well my friend, this look's just very nice..........love you're work and i'm sure the end result will be stunning as alway's.

Greetz

Danny

Guest styrenedemon

Looking very impressive. 

I'll be looking into that AK stuff. That's exactly the look I'd like to achieve. I just haven't been able to do it with any techniques I've tried. 

• Administrators

What a great looking model! I'm very much looking forward to seeing this sprout wings.

That MG on the side is just mad, and the weld detail etc. Totally love it, and I love you too.

• Like 1

What a great looking model! I'm very much looking forward to seeing this sprout wings.

That MG on the side is just mad, and the weld detail etc. Totally love it, and I love you too.

Boys, get a room LOL

Cees

• Like 1

Boys, get a room LOL

Cees

OMG,  How do you "unthink" an image like that ??!!  Thanks Cees!!

Fantastic job on the model Jeroen - that chipping detail is so subtle !  Fantastic.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Jeroen,

I used three greys. All mr Hobby. A bit darker towards the edges. But mostly medium grey satin.

Hi Doogs,

I added a lot of water to the AK. It's way too thick not to. I believe 2/3 water 1/3 AK. Nice stuff.

I'll look out for your... Latex!

Cheers,

Jeroen

Hi Doogs,

I'll look out for your... Latex!

Cheers,

Jeroen

I've just looked and Amazon have it .. I assume the Dutch equivalent will too but presumably it'll be orange latex.

Yep, did 'em last fall - Eduard's 1/144 MF Dual Combo. Highly recommended as a quick rejuvenation build!

Wait to you see my review of the dual combo Spitfire Mk.ix's. they're absolutely gorgeous and match their bigger brothers beautifully.