The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Newbie saying hi

Bomber_County

Jumped over from the other side.

Predominantly time poor for benchtime so modelling output is pretty well, let’s just say slow. Mainly 1/32 prop aircraft with quite a bit of 1/35 AFV. Often go to 1/48 props just to actual finish something. Last time a built a jet was 45 years ago. 

Looking forward to seeing some old faces and getting to know a whole new crowd of fellow modellers. 

Phil.

• Like 4

Welcome Phil, have seen your positive presence on LSP so hope to see more here. 45 years per jet? That's about the same as most new 5th/6th generation jets but hopefully about a few billion dollars cheaper! :D

• Like 4

13 hours ago, GusMac said:

Welcome Phil, have seen your positive presence on LSP so hope to see more here. 45 years per jet? That's about the same as most new 5th/6th generation jets but hopefully about a few billion dollars cheaper! :D

Thanks for the welcome, have seen Peterpools recent F14 perhaps I may just break 45 year hiatus..........

• Like 3

Harv

i’m sure I have you beat .. closing in on 71!

Yup; remember when kits for details had a cool looking blob of a pilot for the cockpit detail and to make sure the decals went in the spot, their location was marked by raised impressions! Pretty cool way of building back in the day

Peter

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Can't wait to wish you a happy birthday this Wednesday ... I only have a few months to go myself for the big 71.

Peter

LOL Time flies when you are having fun!

• Like 1