The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Traders board would be nice

Martinnfb

wow, Martin...................... you ask................ and.................. whoosh.............. it's done.............. just how cool is that? Now there is some progressive work by the admin....and FAST, very cool, I'm gonna really like it here......especially with all those familiar 'faces'....:wub::wub:

• Like 3

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Jeff said:

wow, Martin...................... you ask................ and.................. whoosh.............. it's done.............. just how cool is that? Now there is some progressive work by the admin....and FAST, very cool, I'm gonna really like it here......especially with all those familiar 'faces'....:wub::wub:

Yeah, try that on TOS.  You’s get banned.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Yeah, try that on TOS.  You’s get banned.

Yes, I noticed that...... that is one of the main reasons I came here.....  I hear you loud and clear on that for sure, and agree 100%..... this is refreshing..  ;-)

• Like 1

• Members

One of the things we've always strived for here is a sense of community and camaraderie.  We can't guarantee every suggestion will be implemented, but nothing will ever be dismissed out of hand.  This forum is for everyone and we're always open to ways to improve it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mikester said:

One of the things we've always strived for here is a sense of community and camaraderie.  We can't guarantee every suggestion will be implemented, but nothing will ever be dismissed out of hand.  This forum is for everyone and we're always open to ways to improve it.

That's cool...... I like the openness for ideas....  that can only make it more fun and a greater place for guys like me to learn and find better ways.... awesome... thanks for that....

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...