The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Decals in 1/32 , what would you like?

Martinnfb

I have the opportunity to participate and design decals in 1/32 for PM . At the moment I am working on some Soviet subject, however , I would like to know what you guys want for aeroplanes in 1/32 scale?

Please keep in mind, that the decals have to sell in the first place :), having said that, esoteric suggestions will be,,,, most likely, duly noted    . :)

Thank You kindly

Martin

• Like 3

My preferences would be for some of the better known Sturm Fw's with nose art that haven't been done in 1/32nd scale - 'Moidl', 'Kornjark', 'Titi Wau Wau', 'Fratz III' etc...

20180908_075238.thumb.png.76210c4d4c8c0c8b2dedb5a2ef55d0c7.png

Although apparently Jerry Crandall is working on a new book about the Sturm units; so as I would expect that Eagle Editions may favour us with some matching decal sets, perhaps this isn't the best investment for another Company's resources. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

Martin, you know I’m all on board with Soviet subjects. I like “oddball” stuff, and Soviet flown US aircraft make some very cool subjects. La-5 and La-7 as well...

I’d also like to see some expanded options for the L-39 and even the L-29 Delfin.  The L-39 especially is iconic and is in every corner of the world, including all over the place in the USA, and there are so many cool schemes. Even the civilian schemes.  

And B-24s as well. With the Hobbyboss kits on the way, we’ll need decals.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Martin, you know I’m all on board with Soviet subjects. I like “oddball” stuff, and Soviet flown US aircraft make some very cool subjects. La-5 and La-7 as well...

I’d also like to see some expanded options for the L-39 and even the L-29 Delfin.  The L-39 especially is iconic and is in every corner of the world, including all over the place in the USA, and there are so many cool schemes. Even the civilian schemes.  

And B-24s as well. With the Hobbyboss kits on the way, we’ll need decals.

Don't know of many who have been willing to do decals for resin kits as I am sure they sell a fraction of what IM kits do. Having said that I need decals for Ted WIlliams F9F-5.

• Like 3

Thank You for the suggestions guys, appreciate that. Basically it comes down to available documentation and research itself. I will keep you posted.

PS: Did you know that B-24 will go for 150 Euros and should be hitting EU market in December.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi there

Just joined so I am looking thro the numerous topics  . . . .

Is there somebody on this forum that will produce decals on an individual basis with the view to producing them for any other buyers ??

I have researched a number of Lancasters (from a Squadron) and would very much like to have one done for the 32nd HK Lancaster  :-)

• Like 2