The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

I'm a bad boy

harv

4 hours ago, harv said:

Well i dood it. I am now banned from that other site. I am finally home again. Looking forward to a long happy life here........Harv  :wub:

WE told you to take it easy on those LIKES ... no wonder you got kicked off..  but hey you're home ...

Out of curiosity... Why?

{ I got an e mail Harv to inform ME that you had posted in MY Birthday thread for Anthony in NZ... so went to check it out over there... and Lo! And behold! Your happy birthday post isn't even on.. ....  }

WOW.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MARU 5137 said:

Out of curiosity... Why?

I'd like to know as well, although on another Forum like this out in the open is probably not the place.

I'm in the Club as well Harv, after a short while you won't even miss it.

Steve

• Like 1

Harv.... :stirthepot:..................................:rofl:This place feels like open air.............................. the way it SHOULD be......so enlightening, and a great enjoyable place to share our morning coffee, which I find I am doing every day now..... it's great to be with good friends, we're home now...

• Like 1

Thank all of you for the warm fuzzies. It is great to still be with my family of friends. Maru, I played a bit of a game with the mods yesterday. I was posting goodbyes and such on different threads so they kept busy looking for me and deleting until they finally band me. Yes I am BAND from ever on lsp....

• Like 4

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, harv said:

Thank all of you for the warm fuzzies. It is great to still be with my family of friends. Maru, I played a bit of a game with the mods yesterday. I was posting goodbyes and such on different threads so they kept busy looking for me and deleting until they finally band me. Yes I am BAND from ever on lsp....

Tsk tsk tsk.

Yup, that’ll definitely do it. 

;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Harv :popo: is all I can say.........

Did I see Mozart has joined from the other side. If he has welcome aboard.........

Been here a while Phil but admittedly not posted that much......but wait til the Lanc comes out!!! :)

Max

• Like 5

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, mozart said:

Been here a while Phil but admittedly not posted that much......but wait til the Lanc comes out!!! :)

Max

You and me both, Max. That and the B-24. My ex Father in Law flew 30+ missions over Germany in the tail turret of an RCAF Lanc. So the old girl means much to this old boy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harv said:

Wouldn't be easier to just request termination of your account, instead of causing waves ? I don't know the whole story Harvy, but why the need to generate unnecessary drama.?/... which is exactly the reason why I left. 

• Like 3

Martin my friend, its all good now. No worries. All that matters is I am here with all my good friend, including you. I wanted to go out with a bang, and I did. So lets not dwell on it and go forward, OK ?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, bluebottle said:

Looks like all your stuff is gone too..

Geez.............. here's your hat..... whats your hurry.......  sounds like they are being a little bit 'harsh' on some of us..... oh well ...........as the RAF Pathfinder's motto                   "Press on Regardless"...... so................. lets Press On......................  we can play nice in THIS sand box...B)

• Like 3