The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

I'm a bad boy

harv

You are so FoS, Harv, and I'm really disappointed at your man-baby behaviour here. This is what you posted in the public forums a day or two ago:

I 'll put this here. As of today, please close my account, removing all I have posted ,including any photos.Everything.

All we did was honour your request, and ****** and playing the victim. Pathetic.

Kev

5 minutes ago, kfutter said:

You are so FoS, Harv, and I'm really disappointed at your man-baby behaviour here. This is what you posted in the public forums a day or two ago:

All we did was honour your request, and now you're here crying like a bitch, lying your arse off, and playing the victim. Pathetic.

Kev

Bravo Kevin ! Truly outstanding performance !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kfutter said:

All we did was honour your request, and now you're here crying like a bitch, lying your arse off, and playing the victim. Pathetic.

Kev

Awesome! I am sure more will likely jump ship when the see you speaking of Harv that way. Sleep in the bed you made.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

I like my new Meng T-90's  :)

Martin, but why do you keep buying new kits to start when you still have not finished the beautiful MIG 9 Ernie and I bought for you? Not to mention tank kits.....Russian tank kits.

mig9-10.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/12/2018 at 6:10 AM, kfutter said:

Kev

The Little Corporal makes his entrance... dripping hypocrisy all over the Shag pile.

This sort of behaviour gets you banned on other Sites. 

• Like 4

• Members
51 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Guys, I'm with John  100%. We left LSP, it's behind us and in front of us here on LSM is fun, modeling and friendship.

Peter

Sage words, Peter.  Just a reminder that while we very rarely edit or lock down threads, abusive comments will be removed regardless of what side you're on.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hi guys,

last night i had several conversations with Ernie, Harv and Kevin behind the scenes. I am not about to lock this topic down. That’s a measure we’ve almost never had to resort to on LSM. I saw this topic and reactions coming a mile away and am happy to see squirrels so soon down the page.

if there are any issues: please pm me. I’m in contact with almost all of you i believe.

Have a great day! 

• Like 5