The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

I heard a rumor about Harv...

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Jeff, sure you do. His kits are like assembling IM kits, but easier.  Use CA and epoxy instead of Tamiya extra thin. 

The only other thing on a Fisher kit is to degrease the parts with Simple Green, dish soap, or bleac, and lukewarm water with a toothbrush. 

• Like 1

it's the CA glue, that worries me......................, I would have parts stuck to my shirt, the dinner table, and half my fingers glued together...... not to mention, possibly a fork glued to my coffee cup..........and lets not even go to the TV control!!!!!!.............. so that is it in a nut shell......................................

• Like 4

Mine was stalled when one my cats decided he liked Paul’s resin and chewed the cockpit :( ...

Nothing that Paul’s great customer service could not solve, but enough to break the momentum ...

A piece of advice : be careful with gluing the engine faces. I was careless when gluing them, and mine are not properly oriented and aligned. Not a big deal, only for inquisitive and peering eyes through the intakes, but I know I got them wrong :( . And of course I glued and closed the fuselage, so I cannot change it now ...

One day however, I will get back to it.

Looking forward to your build, Harv.

Hubert

• Like 3