The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Stop the press!! New Wingnut Wings Lancaster on the way!

Clunkmeister

11 minutes ago, TJTX said:

Holy crap!

I'd say and then some.....wow if they pull this off it will be beyond epic, look at all the potential plumbing...... I know a lot guys will say that's useless, as you won't be able to see, it , but......................... holy, that is cool.....

• Like 1

Just got a newsletter from WNW that there will be test shots of the Lancaster at Telford. 

They also say they're hoping that price wise it cones in slightly higher than the Felixstowe/Brandenburg Duellist kit so $400 ish?

Which means I might be able to pull off getting one of these to go with the HK one.

Carl

• Like 2

THANKS Martin........................... NOW you did it........................... I was looking at the post you put up with the pics of the WNW Lanc.............. clicked on the little thing at the bottom that said 'source' took me to the "Aerodynamicmedia' site, and I spent 2 hours going through only part of that site, then silly me clicked on the side bar for "Historic Aviation...shop now".......................................................... oh Dude....................... THANKS, NOW I could be in such trouble, they have some really cool stuff to spend money (I don't have ) on... books and dvds, holy cow, man........ such temptation...... I have a LONG Christmas list now......... I must be strong, I must be strong, I must be strong.......................................:X:

• Like 1