The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

see why we call it Beautiful British Columbia?

Jeff

6 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

Jeff after commuting into London for 31 years and all the B/S going on in the UK at present, I’d gladly swap with you...........

Yeah.................. I hear you there, and that is a sad and  unfortunate statement in this 'new millennium', when  it was supposed to be all good.....and I do know what the commuting is like over there, and my hat is off to you for 31 years of it............... maybe a DSO should be conferred ? LOL, But I certainly get what your saying, when I am up to my nose in deep wet snow, I'd TRADE with you........ still we do live in a pretty cool place.......it's just all the people who mess it up ! :rofl:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

oh deer :)

random life form roaming the streets near SAIT

20181013_084513.thumb.jpg.5bd77dac9e8fd00b8861320d9131380b.jpg

Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm  looks like she has painted toe nails, and only 3 legs..............................just what IS going on in Alberta these days?? :rofl:on a serious note, she sure does look good and healthy, she is really pretty......

• Like 2

Thanks Peter and Jeff. This is probably my favourite photo from the trip. It has my wife, our oldest son ( 3 1/2 at the time)and her dad walking along the tracks at the base of the canyon. That's the train we rode in on in the background.

066-L.jpg

Carl

• Like 4