The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

10 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

I was adding air to my tires last week and noticed the pony in each center cap was popped out a little.  Good to see options on these. 

The pony cap for GT wheels is slightly smaller and rattles in GT350 rims. That's why I picked up these.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Martin !!!!!!!!!!! THIS is awesome, I had NO idea there was a place like this in Cowtown !!!!!! It looks like they have ALL the stuff that the USA and Canada Customs won't let me have shipped here THIS is awesome man !!!!  I am looking at their site and am going to contact them to see if they will ship to us poor souls here in BC..... if these guys are any good, I can recommend them to our local car club, and  a few buddies of mine, this maybe my go to place...... thanks for the link !!!  You MADE my day !!!!:notworthy:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

I think Jeff is excited, all we get this side of the dyke is Autoglym or Meguiars. I’m sure there are others but rarely see them......

Yeah, Phil you're right, I am excited,:D we have such silly import rules, and some of the items that "Carzilla' has in stock are a lot of the products that are difficult to import into this country from the USA, and their prices seem to be reasonable, considering money exchange, the mega shipping costs ( we are on the same rock, but sometime I think I'm paying to have stuff shipped to the dark side of the moon !!) import duties and fees, as well as 'brokerage' fees, which to me is just another money grab..... I can fill out papers, I don't need to pay someone to do it for me...........:censored:........ sorry, I digress.................. I have had EXCELLENT results with Meguaires products, we show our Corvettes, and I have come away with top scores for them at times......and the Autoglym stuff is available here and is good stuff as well.... I have some of their bird poop wipes, and they work like a charm as does the bug guts removal stuff, a local detail guy is from the UK, and he swears by ( not 'at') Autoglym.... so yeah, in a nutshell, I am very excited, you read me will Phil... some days I do feel like we are living on some sort of other planet when it comes to accessing top quality items.....

• Like 3

• Members

So many awesome rides!  I finally won an 18 month battle with Uncle Sam on my pay and am happy to say that I'll be able to work another ride into my budget in April.  I bleed Ford blue (not RLM 76 as previously reported :D) and am a HUGE Mustang fanatic so I'll be adding a 2011-2014 'Stang to my stable in a couple of months.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

hubcaps just arrived  :)

GKBT9148.thumb.jpg.33ddb9848d606ca24237a6af11704a6f.jpgFWHO5949.jpg.d555680f01b1a28672472195ca9de6c4.jpg

WTF ????????????? I thought you were putting wooden wheels back on? I'm crushed now......:rofl: seriously, those wheels will look really cool with the black ( blue )oval on them.... Love it Martin....B)

• Like 2

NICE rides !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! black is so nice, but holy a dog to keep clean, I had a black '86 IROC Camaro, and hand washed and dried, took it for a short spin, hand wash and dried then parked it till next time..... it always looked good, but I spent more time washing it than driving it................black is so sexy though....

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/6/2019 at 8:16 PM, Martinnfb said:

Nicey, I didn't know that Mike. Any particular trim, colour that you have in mind. Boss 302 perhaps? :)

Martin, I would love a Boss 302 but that's a little North of my budget.  A California Special would be nice but they're not real common.  Not set on any particular color, although I'm partial to white and dark metallic gray (same color as our Explorer).  Of course a manual transmission is a must! B)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Hey guys back on the ceramic coating, my wife doesn't really know too much about it to give a recommendation.

Thanks Ryan, after much deliberation and researching , I think I'm going to go with a real good coat of high end carnauba paste wax, my friend at the detail shop said he would put a real good base coat on and then I know it would be done completely and correctly, and I can take it from there..... thanks for asking the Mrs.   I'm still not 100% certain about the ceramic stuff, you can get stuff for $16 bucks right up to $300, and there is nothing out there that says the expensive stuff is any good, and there is SO much contradictory information out there, I think I will pass for now... and it still requires 'maintenance', so does a good quality wax.... so ...... the jusry is still out as they say....  thanks for asking ....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

This looks interesting, I went to their website and holy , they have a ton of stuff, and in CANADA as well ! Good catch Martin....:thumbsup2:

• Like 2