The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

23 hours ago, Jeff said:

THIS is a great thread, I am learning so much.. thanks Scott, will that stuff work on a Chevy as well??  :rofl:

Only on Camaro’s if you’re sportin’ a mullet while using it! 

• Like 3

On both my 2006 and 2008 Si's, you could rewrite the message that came on the radio when you started them up. So instead of "Welcome", mine scrolled "Buckle up and Hang On" 

I don't think anyone but me noticed it but I liked it. 

Carl

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

This is kinda silly , but I like it

IMG_0338-down.thumb.jpg.a5fe2be8fd6b5444ddd43528d3dad33d.jpg50years.png.bd37646e32138f000589c4d576d127e5.png

What's silly about it......................? I think it's cool too, very cool.......personally I like that kind of stuff...... it's even cooler when the logo is a Gold Bowtie............ just sayin...:rofl:, seriously though , it looks really cool and ties in with the care perfectly.................... full points from this car guy...

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

On both my 2006 and 2008 Si's, you could rewrite the message that came on the radio when you started them up. So instead of "Welcome", mine scrolled "Buckle up and Hang On" 

I don't think anyone but me noticed it but I liked it. 

Carl

Now THAT is really cool Carl...... opens the door for some really clever stuff.......

• Like 2

The Chevy Tahoe / Suburban, has a "friendly voice" option, so for any voice commands, if you snarl at it, it will snarl back.......so they say.....if you ask nicely and softly , it answers softly as well...... too funny....

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ryan said:

My Sierra used to warn me of Ice on the road. (I'm in Florida)

My Trailblazer does that...... but we can use that up here in British Columbia..... not so much in Florida........ yet ....:rofl:

• Like 2

Some of the stuff on the new vehicles today, makes me feel like George Jetson......................just as long as my truck and my Corvette's exhaust doesn't SOUND like George Jetson's space ship...................

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

The only thing I really don't care for is the push button starters. I miss turning a key.

something I'm going to have to get used to pretty soon.....maybe a hard trick for this old dog to learn.....

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

I like the smell of burning aluminium in the morning :)

ah.........................................what the Hell took them so long to get a fire truck there??????????? No one had a cell phone I guess.......that was rather painful, and the owner?? was he off with some chick? And , for the life of me I cannot figure out why guys burn VERY expensive tires off their cars just spinning around in circles..... I must be old or something........my idea of burning rubber would be a '69 Mach 1 beside a '70 Chevelle SS 396 at the light when it turns green............... I guess it's just perspective eh?   Sad loss, almost looks like a set up..... wonder what the insurance company said.....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jeff said:

apparently George's car REALLY did exist..... a Renault Reinastella concept car................ huh.............. who knew??

6782460664_c5cf5118d2_b.jpg

Gross.

I did like the Peugeot in the second Blade Runner movie though.

Ryan

• Like 3