The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

• Members
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

:omg: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THAT is gorgeous................ I bet you coaxed it, didn't you???   You said " come home with me and I will bath you and feed you, and take care of you and love you".............................. don't lie , you taunted it, to follow you home...... wow Mike, what  a beauty and instantly collectable too..... congratulations, Cathy and I ( Corvette people ) wish you many happy safe miles in her..... now ........................... LIGHT 'EM UP !!!!!!!!   A REAL Boss 302...... how cool is that??

Thanks, Jeff!  Actually just a GT with Boss 302 intake setup.  It does look impressive though!

• Like 3

Lady driven ? .... :)  just kidding, looks like this car has been modified a lot. Any specific tune? Suspension components? , did the previous owner provided any details? Sorry about my questioning, I am just excited for you Mike. Sweet colour as well :thumbsup2:

and now, pictures of the interior please  :)

26 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Lady driven ? .... :)  just kidding, looks like this car has been modified a lot. Any specific tune? Suspension components? , did the previous owner provided any details? Sorry about my questioning, I am just excited for you Mike. Sweet colour as well :thumbsup2:

YES it could be 'Lady Driven".......... Just sayin.........................  Lady driven, to church every Sunday.........................

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mikester said:

Thanks, Jeff!  Actually just a GT with Boss 302 intake setup.  It does look impressive though!

Still, a VERY sweet ride, you and Martin and all the other guys here should find a stable somewhere and have a meet with your cars, BBQ and a few beers and LOTS of B/S, send the girls shopping somewhere, and you guys could have a mini car show....... I'd come and bring my Corvette, BUT I will park on a back street......:ph34r:...... deep down , I still have a soft spot for the Mustang, was my favorite ride from the day it came out, and having three of them in the past, I get the love.......:grouphug:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Mikester said:

Look what followed me home! Dad says I can keep it if I feed it and clean up after it! :D

I say, that's no stray...

Somebody loved her in a past life.

Be that somebody, Mike...

Be that somebody

• Like 4

• Members
20 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

It does have a BAMA tune (I got the SCT tuner box too) but not sure on the specifics.  I think I can look up the info on the website which I need to do soon. The Boss 302 intake does require a tune to support it and it needs 91 Octane.  Good thing gas is so cheap in Cali....NOT! :lol:

Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs.  Also has a Flowmaster exhaust, which may be swapped out at some point, lot of cabin noise above 70 mph (but sounds great from outside).

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, Wumm said:

I say, that's no stray...

Somebody loved her in a past life.

Be that somebody, Mike...

Be that somebody

It really was taken care of, Steve.  Only 25,00 miles too which is great considering she's nearly seven.

• Like 4

Nice , it would pay off to put it on the hoist and check out the rear suspension , adjustable panhard bar, upper arm mount, relocation brackets for the lower arms, etc.etc. There is so much to do with the solid rear end.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Bet your like a dog with three dangles at the moment, stunning...........

THREE Dangles??????????? Man you'd be the HIT at the party !!!! and yes that would be STUNNING !:rofl:

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, Jeff said:

Still, a VERY sweet ride, you and Martin and all the other guys here should find a stable somewhere and have a meet with your cars, BBQ and a few beers and LOTS of B/S, send the girls shopping somewhere, and you guys could have a mini car show....... I'd come and bring my Corvette, BUT I will park on a back street......:ph34r:...... deep down , I still have a soft spot for the Mustang, was my favorite ride from the day it came out, and having three of them in the past, I get the love.......:grouphug:

If you guys do end up having a meet, can I throw my car in the trunk of one your cars? It should fit without any issues. That way I don't have to hide in a different row. :D

Got a bit of fun ahead of me this year as I need to change the timing belt. Which should be fun on a mid engine car.:blink:

Carl

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Thanks Mike. 

Today I received well awaited chrome window trims , to finish up the 50 anniversary look. All damaged. Needles to say  they weren't cheap.

IMG_0621.jpg.bc1586898bae48f778ec23cd1d07b99e.jpgIMG_0620.jpg.0527e5cd4cf49b1c1d3558740b90d73d.jpg

DAMAGED!!!!!!!!!??????????????????  :wtf:

• Like 2

So, after I opened dispute with AliExpress, they agreed to refund me if I send the item back to China . Reason was that the item is still worth using. How so is my question. Good luck with your business AliExpress..  In other words this little purchase experience is going to cost me whatever is the shipping cost to China.  Ridiculous .

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...