The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

16 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

The idea being a compressor on the bottom out of sight, and the generator right above, maintaining stock appearance. 
Notice the Chevrolet Silverado pickup on the rack, those piles of junk are my bread and butter. 

Steady there old chum, that "pile of junk" looks a LOT like a Ford p/u from where I'm sitting....:wacko:....? the very front fender looks doesn't have the Gold Bowtie look.. although I'm not or ever would argue, with you, and if it's your bread and butter, then the General is doing his best to keep you in business....:rofl::rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok so ... I was struggling to work out how, exactly, a fresh pair of beige coloured pants was getting so dirty around the calf/ankle area in a half days wear as if I'd been riding a push bike with an oily chain ... and then it dawned on me that there was a nice clean patch on the ute side skirts where I was climbing in and out of the thing!! ... So ... my most recent purchase:

an all original set of moulded mud guards!! ...

vzi8dbg.jpg

Which look great and should do the job nicely!

7RDmALu.jpg

VXuPhty.jpg

They were, however a mongrel to fit ...

Nothing can ever be easy right? ... I had to get the jack out and put it back afterward (no mean feat in these things!) ... jack 4 corners up (each time I fit one!) and remove the rear wheels to do the job.

Rog :)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Wumm said:

Unsure of whether the Brisbane branch of the Neo Nazis are being forced to moonlight on weekends...

IMG_20201107_093319.thumb.jpg.aa6cf2605f5f047843ddb7ecef0d1729.jpg

Or whether Uber have just gone full Fascist now.

S

H O L Y !! I wonder how many folks caught that one??? Good eye Steve.....

• Like 3

On 11/7/2020 at 1:29 PM, Wumm said:

Unsure of whether the Brisbane branch of the Neo Nazis are being forced to moonlight on weekends..

Or whether Uber have just gone full Fascist now.

S

Gotta raise party funds somehow ... probably hard to do with aryan passengers only ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 5 weeks later...

On December 2 & 3 my ute went in for some minor performance modifications ...

Intake ... and exhaust ...

b7S2IeI.png

ugbe9Bd.png

ivv2wEx.jpg

AN5MGHd.png

MFs9qcF.png

BVHaHXv.png

2m8QHMh.png

P3krrdo.png

2PN89eU.png

Ze2PsPN.jpg

As you can see the results are impressive ... I'm told that HP at the rear wheels is indicative of Kw at the fly wheel ... Stock ... the ute made 270Kw at the fly wheel ... which would have been about 270HP at the rear wheels so a 90HP gain from an OTR (with MAF retained), engine back free flow exhaust ... and a tune not bad eh? ... Thats's a 1/3 power gain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, harv said:

No pics....harv

yeah ... for whatever reason the URLs wouldn't take from Imgur ... I could of directly uploaded but it takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R ... I found a workaround to fix ... but its a pain in the sphincter ... still quicker than a direct upload tho!!

• Like 3