The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

The twin-turbo Shelby was a heck of a fun drive both on the street as well as on the race track. But to be honest, it wasn't too hard to let it go. Except for the body and the interior it had very little in common with a "stock" Shelby or Super Snake.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Uh oh. Another tire shredder thread. Dad had a notchback bare bones 69 Fairlane 2 door with a 428 SCJ and a shaker scoop that he bought brand new.  It was very, very fast, that’s about all I remember other than it would eat the neighbors 67 powered Galaxie 500 for lunch. :)

I still love a Fox body Mustang, though. 

• Like 3

Guys, I have a question for you. I am thinking to add some more rubber on my 15GT. And within the style that I have chosen are 3 options .

Liquid graphite

nitto-4-jpg.1503054_57504.jpg

Brushed Bronze

wtk-177916c_4f8c4ef9-jpg.314601

5c158239-c9a9-4d72-a52e-1af486157021-jpeDPFZOrYWsAAOcL-.jpg24963559218_3181033baa_b-jpg.264425

I like the Bronze colour, but there is a risk of  creating the " Smokey and the Bandit kind of look. You know the golden Capri JPS styling. So the graphite seems to be a safe bet.

Yet it is almost impossible to establish the exact shade of those finishes based strictly on photographs. What do you think folks?

• Like 2