The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

1st LSM Christmas Raffle (list updated)

Clunkmeister

• Members

Congrats to the winners and a big pat on the back to those who organized the event.  It's stuff like this that really establish a sense of community and make the boards a better place, thanks for all your efforts!

• Like 5

Gentleman, It seems that Maxim is no longer a member of this forum. I wasn't able to trace him down. So I would like to donate the B-25 book to somebody who can utilize it the most. Somebody who has a build in progress on this forum. Was thinking of Tony . Please let me know if that's allowed or if there is another way how to handle this scenario.

Cheers

Martin

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Martinnfb said:

Gentleman, It seems that Maxim is no longer a member of this forum. I wasn't able to trace him down. So I would like to donate the B-25 book to somebody who can utilize it the most. Somebody who has a build in progress on this forum. Was thinking of Tony . Please let me know if that's allowed or if there is another way how to handle this scenario.

Cheers

Martin

I think that's a good solution, Martin.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Cheers

Martin

Martin... Mozart  the member is called Max... isn't THAT him? He is in Dorset UK.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I think everyone won SOMETHING?

No, from the original draw when Carl won his own item, three members missed out.

Maxim has also disappeared from other sites as well in the past week. It appears he may have had an alias here or been previously registered with another name, as members were calling the member "Mnemonic" Maxim in this thread two years ago...

Screenshot_20181229-094554.thumb.jpg.e4c0d94d75319b77c6ca26c9e349bbdc.jpg

Perhaps he will resurface again?

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Wumm said:

No, from the original draw when Carl won his own item, three members missed out.

Maxim has also disappeared from other sites as well in the past week. It appears he may have had an alias here or been previously registered with another name, as members were calling the member "Mnemonic" Maxim in this thread two years ago...

Screenshot_20181229-094554.thumb.jpg.e4c0d94d75319b77c6ca26c9e349bbdc.jpg

Perhaps he will resurface again?

Yes, the issue with Carl getting his own item was my mistake. I drew Hubert’s name, but I was truly whupped from running all day long that I screwed up and put Carl’s name in by mistake. I was announcing it all on a video at the same time.

so who entered and didn’t win something?  Martin and I had talked and he was going to offer Max’s gift up to others, but maybe if Max is here as an alias??

I’d like to know who didn’t win because I’ll fix that real quick...   

As for Max, he’s a real decent bloke and personally, I really miss him.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

Yes, the issue with Carl getting his own item was my mistake. I drew Hubert’s name, but I was truly whupped from running all day long that I screwed up and put Carl’s name in by mistake. I was announcing it all on a video at the same time.

so who entered and didn’t win something?  Martin and I had talked and he was going to offer Max’s gift up to others, but maybe if Max is here as an alias??

I’d like to know who didn’t win because I’ll fix that real quick...   

As for Max, he’s a real decent bloke and personally, I really miss him.

Looking at the entrant's list (the pic of everyone's name on a square of paper) and the winner's list, I don't see Drifter on there. 

Carl

• Like 3

I'm happy with things as they stand Ernie, and it sounds as if Drifter is as well. I entered to partake in the Christmas Spirit, not to win something per se. The luck of the draw, if you will.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Wumm said:

I'm happy with things as they stand Ernie, and it sounds as if Drifter is as well. I entered to partake in the Christmas Spirit, not to win something per se. The luck of the draw, if you will.

Exactly!!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

I know, but Drifter is a Colonial like me with a stiff upper lip. I had an empty hat, no idea how I missed him...  so like it or not, he’s getting something. It’s how I roll. :)  After all, it’s Christmas and all

Thanks buddy!!!  

• Like 4

Wow, You guys are really true honorable gentlemen.......... I'm proud to be associated with you............. all this really refreshes my faith in human nature in this world of turmoil.................. I'm impressed..... no BS , I really am....:respect: ok now it's time for..........................:grouphug:

• Like 4

• Members
14 hours ago, Wumm said:

I would like to find out why Maxim's posts are no longer visible, for as far as I can see it's not possible to delete your own posts on this Forum...

The user database on the Admin control panel shows no "Maxim".  I didn't think it was possible to remove all remnants of your account activity but apparently it is.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Mikester said:

The user database on the Admin control panel shows no "Maxim".  I didn't think it was possible to remove all remnants of your account activity but apparently it is.

He wanted removing from the system, so I did so, in entirety. Shame really. I hope we see him re-register again at some point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...