The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Trumpy BAC Lightning F.Mk.6

Guest DannyVM

Guest DannyVM
13 hours ago, GusMac said:

Just have to make another trip to Ikea Danny. I'm sure another cabinet would squeeze in somewhere....  and then there's more spaces to fill!

Later this day i'm gonna make a trip to another house to see. One with lot's of room, to fulfill my needs.:wub:

Guest DannyVM
On 11/29/2018 at 12:32 PM, GusMac said:

Getting a new house seems a bit drastic just so you can collect a few more helmets! I'm sure there are other reasons too. :)

Indeed, there are other issues to look for another home, but space in all aspects is the main problem we have at the moment. I still have some space left to store some helmets, but that said, i rather will use it to store finished models for now.

6 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Gus

Sure seems like a great way to find the Ultimate Man Cave

Peter

To be honest Peter, i have my ultimate man cave, i don't need more, but at the moment we have an apartment, which is great and comfortable, but some more space would be great, and that's not only for my hobby purposes.

Guest DannyVM
On 12/1/2018 at 11:56 AM, DocRob said:

Nice and colorful rendition of the workplace. I love the red PAC-Man-Screen :icon_eek:.

Cheers Rob

Had tought's for making a screen cover for the radar screen, but i leave it this way.

Guest DannyVM
10 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Incredible attention to detail Danny, truly inspiring.

Cheers

Martin

Thank's Martin, i try to give some extra detail to the most obvious spot's of the Lightning.

Guest DannyVM
22 hours ago, Ichitoe said:

Must've been one hell of a ride in the Lightning if the seat needed all those seatbelts!

Well done on the cockpit and seat!

Mike

Indeed Mike. It's a very busy situation on the seat. I don't know if it's realistic but that aside. In my opinion it's necessary because of the dark hidden place it's sit into the cockpit. That way thing's are a more little bit obvious without a overdone feeling when looking at it.