The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

HO 229 Mysytery Ship build

The seat on the left, left side is skewed, but fixed now. Yes they aren't represented very well, but not much I can do about it. At least they won't be real visible (I hope). Thanks for dropping by my friend.....harv

• Like 4

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the help. I'll think about it.time is slipping away and I have to keep fixing the little things. As you know, I'm not a fast modeler to begin with.......harv

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, harv said:

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the help. I'll think about it.time is slipping away and I have to keep fixing the little things. As you know, I'm not a fast modeler to begin with.......harv

fc,550x550,navy.u2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB-Q95dfjob2oKNFUvLDF

• Like 5

Foot rests look great, Harv.  Now, don't forget to add the Bier und Wurstkühler aus der Luftwaffe which was carried in every machine built for more than one crew member.

Gaz

• Like 6

6 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Now, don't forget to add the Bier und Wurstkühler

You got your history lessons wrong, maybe that's why you settle for the Napoleonic era :D. We Germans love our beer not to chilly but the Wurst (sausage) should be warm, no need for a Wurstkühler though, but for a mustard dispenser :rofl:.

Cheers Rob

• Like 6

12 hours ago, DocRob said:

You got your history lessons wrong, maybe that's why you settle for the Napoleonic era :D. We Germans love our beer not to chilly but the Wurst (sausage) should be warm, no need for a Wurstkühler though, but for a mustard dispenser :rofl:.

Cheers Rob

I was just being silly.  You know...  making a joke.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, back at it. Thanks to Jerone for a push with your excellent build ! Trying to fit the seats to side rails, but the pins are to big for them ! Cutting here and there. It will be done but at what cost ?........harv

20190521_192926.jpg

• Like 2

Disaster struck ! Trying to fit the engine and the rear bottom broke off. Everything is so fragile.  I'm wondering if it's really needed ?.......harv 

20190523_120500.jpg

• Like 2