WTT NIB B-24J FOR HpH 1/32 Helldiver?

1to1scale

I have a new, still in the shipping box B-24J for trade. Ordered from Hannants, but ended up getting another one on trade before this one showed up.

I realize this is a long shot, but I am specifically looking to trade for an HpH 1/32 Helldiver. I have tried a few times in the past to buy them as they came up for sale, but I always miss it by minutes. I also might be able to trade a few other juicy, delectable kits for it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Greg Cooper is my HPH source. Very reasonable prices and decent service. I know he's on eBay as well...  You might do well to give him a call.  Oh, and make sure you get Airscale instruments for this one. The HPH decals don't work well in this situation.  

Also G-Factor gear, too. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Greg Cooper is my HPH source. Very reasonable prices and decent service. I know he's on eBay as well...  You might do well to give him a call.  Oh, and make sure you get Airscale instruments for this one. The HPH decals don't work well in this situation.  

Also G-Factor gear, too. 

Per Facebook, Greg is currently in the hospital...

• Like 2