The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:19 AM, Clunkmeister said:

I'm seriously ashamed of my model area. I can't generally start a kit and just work on it alone until it's done. JohnB does that to perfection, and it's amazing to me that someone can do that.

Me, I work till I burn out, move to something new and work on that till I burn out. It's just how I do it. Except for GBs and such. If everyone's working together, then the excitement stays higher.

Plus, because I like resin, getting burned out on certain aspects of it happens, and all I can say is that I have to shift around.

Sad...

Ernie….I hear Ya buddy!!!

• Like 3

Sigh, my 1/24 Trump P-51. I stripped the paint of this damn thing three times. After the 1st paint scheme, the Trumpeter decals just disintegrated as soon as they touched the water. Ended up with this, decaling stage. This is my 1st 1/24 build in as many years.

20190126-101250.jpg

20190126-101301.jpg

• Like 6

Ernie's bench reminded me, we have great work spaces that most of us manage to clutter to the point where we end up working in an area at the very edge of the bench not eceeding 2 inches by 4 inches!! Mea Culpa.

Nice work on the C model Martin, where did yours go Ernie??

KAOS[1].jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kais said:

Ernie's bench reminded me, we have great work spaces that most of us manage to clutter to the point where we end up working in an area at the very edge of the bench not eceeding 2 inches by 4 inches!! Mea Culpa.

Nice work on the C model Martin, where did yours go Ernie??

KAOS[1].jpg

I see at least three 109's and a P-40B...  Nice!

• Like 6

And the winner of this week "Benching Contest" is 1to1scale !!!

Wheeeee ! Congratulations and I will need your address buddy if that's ok, via PM.

And in the meanwhile I am going to dig out another prize for the upcoming week. Stay put and post more cool pictures of your work space and progressing project, no matter how inconsistent they may appear. :)

• Like 6

Hey Martin

Yeah it's not a bad setup, but I need to make some improvements. The table to the right is to deep and makes it difficult to get to my paint rack, plus I now need to add another rack because of all tbe extra paint I have acquired since I got the first rack. I also have to take things apart so I can attach the duct work for paint booth to the pink piece of foam that will go in the window and allow it to vent to the outside. Also I need to get a stand for my Foredom tool so I can hang it in its proper place. Work, work, work its never done :construction::hsmack:

• Like 3

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TJTX said:

Here's my bench now.  I always have to organize it before I leave it be for awhile.   It just makes me feel better leaving it organized. 

20190127_171551.jpg

Tony cringes every time he comes over and sees my bench.   Now I know why. 

• Like 4

I was about to write "dust" to literally answer the question in the thread's title, but then I thought better and decided I would have my friend Ernie cringe a bit ... . So I took the portable vacuum-cleaner and did a bit of dusting ... :D

It does mean though that there is not much going on on my bench right now :(. Here is to instant karma retribution for those who laugh at their less-orderly siblings ... :popo:

Hubert

20190128_130542.jpg

20190128_130555.jpg

20190128_130607.jpg

20190128_130611.jpg

• Like 8