The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

8 hours ago, 1to1scale said:

Glad to see some other nut paid for the Deag Falcon! If you need the 100a correction kit, let me know I have 2.

I don't have the DeAgostini Falcon but I do have the Bandai one. Or should I say ones. 

Hope one of you guys does a build thread. Either of you get the Paragrafix or Falcon 3D bits for them?

Carl

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I don't have the DeAgostini Falcon but I do have the Bandai one. Or should I say ones. 

Hope one of you guys does a build thread. Either of you get the Paragrafix or Falcon 3D bits for them?

Carl

I need to dig back into the archives to identify which extra bits I picked up.

i know I have a couple cockpit mods, some lighting mods and an engine mod, but my poor brain is a bit fuzzy on specifics - i’ll Have to brush aside a thriving spider colony and look! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TJTX said:

Something else is going back on the bench from the shelf of not right now.  I've decided to repair a few spots and change up the paint scheme .

20190801_091727.jpg

LOL, are you cheating on us??? Do I see a 1/48 Skyhawk on your bench?

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

LOL, are you cheating on us??? Do I see a 1/48 Skyhawk on your bench?

Yea, commission build.  Its It's REALLY hard to go back to 1/48 and be motivated to work on it.

• Like 5

i have 3 in the current build rotation..

First is my WnW salmson which is on the WIP thread on here.

thumbnail_IMG_20190730_185047653_zpszzyk

then m,y HK lancaster

lanc2_zpskpvmbd36.jpg

lanc1_zpsrhbrjqcn.jpg

then the simpsons airliner

thumbnail_IMG_20190801_091616519_zpsgpav

then I slapped this guy together last sunday afternoon he is OOTB.

thumbnail_IMG_20190707_114541818_zpsbzj0

trooper1_zps6sjgv9v3.jpg

• Like 10

18 hours ago, TJTX said:

20190731_192624.jpg

Nice, I don't have the guts for this one, but thought about it more often than any other kit. I have the Fe2b in my stash with spider web rigging and feel that I'm not up to do another one, hard thinking again…………………………...………………………………….

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DocRob said:

Nice, I don't have the guts for this one, but thought about it more often than any other kit. I have the Fe2b in my stash with spider web rigging and feel that I'm not up to do another one, hard thinking again…………………………...………………………………….

Cheers Rob

I did the DH2 Rob and so long as you work methodically the rigging really isn't that hard 

• Like 5

Back on the Trump P-47, here you can see what I was saying about the clear IP panel having detail molded into the dials, no way the acetate dials would work on some of these. There is also one dial that has disappeared, but the molded on instrument hand is present. So will likely just add some detail and paint it. (I stripped the thickish primer BTW, its just for photo illustration.)

48434942611_c323a280e8_b.jpgP-47 by The 3rd Placer, on Flickr

• Like 3

Started to really work on continuing my Felixstowe today.  I'm changing the paint scheme from the blue over to green and red.  I reworked a seam on the aft fuselage, and started knocking down the blue striping to get the new paint colors on.  I also built up the tail.  Theres a ton of areas that need reworking, but I'm excited to have it back on the bench and in progress. 

20190803_194003.jpg

20190802_171617.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

LMAO! What’s on my bench is....every damn tool and sanding stick I own! Ignore the hello and look at the disaster behind it.

996B58EF-8A81-4AB2-BB37-5CD099D5F273.jpeg

I can beat that!

;)

my bench has completely overflowed and is consuming my living room 

image.jpg

• Like 3