The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

10 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Those are sweet, I was thinking more about smaller size stuff like this

May you should take a look at the NAIM stuff. It's available through Sockelshop.
One example: Front 46 No. MAIM35518 - Schwabenland Army - Hammerschlag #2 frühe Ausf. - Front46 / 1:35 _ Figuren (dersockelshop.de)

Some interesting stuff here too, Industria Mechanik, I have some of their resin kits, but don't like the Mechas that much, but these steam punk submarines...

Mecha - Industria Mechanika Shop

Cheers Rob

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, GazzaS said:

I hated the Ewoks.  Should do a build with an Ewok being stepped on by this thing.  I found the Ewoks the ultimate insult to military men.  Otherwise....  nice work!

Not sure, if I ever saw the Ewok parts in Star Wars. I saw only the first movie in cinema, when it came out. Where there any of the furry menaces in that one?
In my dio, the AT-ST will be Russian owned and stomping on a Sd.Kfz. 251-D in winter camo.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not 'Large Scale' i'm afraid but i have started a project along side my protected Fw190 G8 build.

I'm going to be making a Dambusters diorama. Includes the aircraft being inflight at the moment of the upkeep mine being dropped.

Two quick pics of my 'small' progress. Figures are very roughly painted. Will clean them up a little before assembly.

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Next stalled build to be resurrected....

DSC_0164.thumb.JPG.958c81813892fa473f389609153b76aa.JPG

Hobby Boss M911 CHET. Got the rust primer then put aside while I watched enough online tutorials to pluck up courage to try the real rusty finish I want to achieve. So, here goes....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I've had to shelve my Fw190 G8 build for a little whilst i try and make some more masks for it. Some how i've lost the identification masks i had.

So instead i pulled something off my shelf of doom and am going to try and finish this first.

1:48 Revell He111 H22 & V-1. The fit is terrible all over and that's the main reason it was on the SOD. Lost the will power with it. But i need to clear some back-log now and this is a starter.

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AlanG said:

I've had to shelve my Fw190 G8 build for a little whilst i try and make some more masks for it. Some how i've lost the identification masks i had.

So instead i pulled something off my shelf of doom and am going to try and finish this first.

1:48 Revell He111 H22 & V-1. The fit is terrible all over and that's the main reason it was on the SOD. Lost the will power with it. But i need to clear some back-log now and this is a starter.

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

Alan

Gad to see she is off the SOD and back underway. Nothing like taking a good rest from a bad kit/build and going back when the juices are flowing.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well if you do, don't get the 1:48 Revell kit. It's a dogs dinner. Although in saying that i would love to get the 1:32 revel He111 H6 kit and get the Profimodeller H-22 conversion kit. That would be some build (and some size too)

• Like 5