The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Yep, ANOTHER CORSAIR!

John, 

I do truly enjoy your well done, well thought out builds.  This build was nothing less than excellent.  There is a few corsairs in my future.  I assure you I will be looking at many of your builds as my template.  I look forward to your next corsair build and have also enjoyed your P-47 and -40 builds

-Frank

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SapperSix said:

John, 

I do truly enjoy your well done, well thought out builds.  This build was nothing less than excellent.  There is a few corsairs in my future.  I assure you I will be looking at many of your builds as my template.  I look forward to your next corsair build and have also enjoyed your P-47 and -40 builds

-Frank

Thanks Frank. Corsairs rule! LOL :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

John

Beautiful work as always and will be following your progress each step of the way. Nothing like a Corsair build to jeep the juices flowing

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter. Agreed! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

John

Incredible progress and you have the Tamiya Corsaurs down to a science. Looking mighty good and glad the wings are lowered. Besides the in the raised position, breaking the spar is easy to do, it’s a pain air brushing the fuselage around them.

Keep ‘em comin

Peter 

• Like 5

Thanks Peter. The big plus for having the wings folded is it saves display space. I folded the wings on 3 of my previous builds but decided not to on this one as you rarely saw the ground based a/c with their wings folded. :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Peterpools said:

John

Completely agree and on my next Corsair, yes there will be a third, the wings will be down and locked.

Peter

Glad to see there will be a third. They are like potato chips. You can't eat/build just one! LOL

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Nice progress John. I've yet to build one with the wings folded but there will have to be at least one that way. 

Carl

Thanks Carl. It's nice that Tamiya gives us the choice. :)

• Like 3