The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Brush, paint bottle organizer?

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Well, just dropped a bunch of cash on some modules. We’ll see how it works, and get a few more if it looks promising. 

We’ll see. :)

For thatkind of money, it should make a self cleaning bench.

Oh wait, it is self cleaning...

Cleaned by my self.

• Like 3

Another piece of advice with the supplied magnets. Be careful to always have them in the same polarity, and also, they are a bit tough to get into the holes (HZ want really some friction to hold the magnets in place). My solution was to start tapping the magnet in the hole with a brass hammer, then finish pushing it into place by clamping the board with magnet in a vice.

Hubert

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HubertB said:

Another piece of advice with the supplied magnets. Be careful to always have them in the same polarity, and also, they are a bit tough to get into the holes (HZ want really some friction to hold the magnets in place). My solution was to start tapping the magnet in the hole with a brass hammer, then finish pushing it into place by clamping the board with magnet in a vice.

Hubert

As Hubert says, magnet polarity is critical. I built a master unit to check all others against. As for installing the magnets, I apply a little liquid dish soap to the hole with a cotton bud. With lubricant, you can push the magnet into the hole. And watch for glue seepage at the joint interiors - it can cause interference when installing the drawers. DO NOT glue the dividers in!

• Like 1

I just got some acrylic makeup holders. Come in different styles and sizes, and cheap! I got a bunch of vertical nail polish racks too for all my paint.  I will take a photo when I head down stairs next time.

• Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Dave J said:

I just got some acrylic makeup holders. Come in different styles and sizes, and cheap! I got a bunch of vertical nail polish racks too for all my paint.  I will take a photo when I head down stairs next time.

Cool. Thanks Dave

• Like 1