HPH L-39 for trade

TJTX

I am looking to trade my HPH L-39.  Its just more than I have time for.  A few large pieces have been removed from the casting blocks but that's it.  Instructions printed out and in the box.  I'm looking for Wingnut or Tamiya kits.  I would also look at an HK B-17 and cash to even things out.

20190129_160448.jpg

20190129_160506.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

Jeebers Tony!

I thought you'd rock this one right into the wonner's circle

I really had to sit down and evaluate my skill set.  I'm not good enough to work on a resin kit and I dont want to get frustrated and ruin such a nice model.  It deserves to be with someone who can do it justice. 

• Like 2

I understand where you are coming from, these are definitely not as easy to build Fisher kits, you really have to WANT to build an HpH, as they are a lot of tedious work. Ernie likes the abuse.

BTW, if you do end up keeping it, Look into Flexy Resin CA glue, its formulated for resin by staying slightly flexible, they dont dry out like other CA glues, it makes building with resin easier. I used it on my Grey Matter P-40L nose. 

• Like 1