The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Where I'm at

harv

Spent the day driving to KC to catch a flight to Seattle to be there for my brother in- laws funeral  next Saturday.  Bev is already here. Ruben was just a great loving giant. So hard to imagine this world without him. Be back in a week.....harv

• Like 5

WELCOME the the WEST, Harv !!  Quite the dump, we had eh?? There was a 12 car pile up by Watcom Road near Abbostford BC, just a little north of where you are... some folks here in BC, just can't handle shot snow, my buddy in Seattle sent me a pic of a guy in a Lambo in that snow storm all screwed up...... yes it was a Lambo...... and they wonder why eh?  Now today it is a little chilly at -11 c....................... enjoy your stay in the west as best you can pal........ wish it was under better circumstances

• Like 2

10 hours ago, harv said:

Now it rains !!!@

Welcome to the "Wet" coast Harv !!!   Hope you and Bev make it home safely, after this trip you sure as Hell won't want to come back to our side of the world..... FWIW, it's snowing here now too, but I will say the Vancouver Island and lower mainland got hammered the past couple days..................:rofl::rofl:.............. oh sorry, that may be in poor taste !:D

• Like 2