The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

LRDG with 20mm Breda

I love it Phil, I still don't get how you guys build it THEN paint it with out making a mess or missing some of it..... a mystery that may never be solved for my pea brain,  it looks absolutely great ..............

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I love it Phil, I still don't get how you guys build it THEN paint it with out making a mess or missing some of it..... a mystery that may never be solved for my pea brain,  it looks absolutely great ..............

That is the charm of armor models....for me anyway. Build it all, or most of it, then paint!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That is the charm of armor models....for me anyway. Build it all, or most of it, then paint!

I'm gonna have to give that a go.......not sure I would achieve the results you guys get though.....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jeff said:

I love it Phil, I still don't get how you guys build it THEN paint it with out making a mess 

That’s the beauty of armour, nothing is really set in stone. I just try and achieve a used look........thanks for the comments 

• Like 3

On 5/14/2019 at 6:29 AM, Ryan said:

Yes on an Albatros, but what about an F-16, etc.?

The biggest impediment quickly building any aircraft is the cockpit.  And with these LS jets, you have those huge clear canopies.   Deep intakes and afterburners want some loving, too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

From Imperial war museum archives, if anyone s interested click here .

Great link Martin, thanks, immediately found some great pics for my Churchill MK.4 in Normandy and some of SAS Jeeps, great.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3