The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ALOHA

harv

It is a lot different.  I noticed when we landed, everything  is just clearer.  The vegetation  here is so awesome . Reminds me of Avitar........harv

• Like 3

and don't forget the smells............... after a long flight, all stuffed up in that aluminum tube sniffing, meals, little kids barf, fat guys with b/o, and stale farts, when they open that door it SMELLS like Paradise....... sweet and extremely fresh................. oh man Harv........... I'm so glad you go to go there and Cathy and I hope you have the BEST time ever...... you taking a few minutes to visit Pearl? You HAVE to.... it is SO cool, and interesting.......I have been 3 times and always manage to find time to pay my respects to the young men on the Arizona................. enjoy every minute old buddy......oh and only IF you have to, check out the chicks on the beach..... BUT only IF you have to....... hope you packed the speedo.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, harv said:

:rofl:Martin my funny friend, if that were the case would I be sharing  this trip with you ?.......harv

............................and leaving Bev at home????????????????? You're a Brave man ................ BUT I'm not sure THAT brave..................:rofl:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Handsome couple..............:wub:

Yeah,

But it's like some kooky kind of Love-in or something.

IMG_20190510_054951.jpg.413dde50fd0546b5e423099598b9c8ed.jpg

if he's standing at the Buffet putting chocolate cake in a bag Bev... Run for the hills!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

............................and leaving Bev at home????????????????? You're a Brave man ................ BUT I'm not sure THAT brave..................:rofl:

Bev would definitely approve. She knows that in my presence, Harvey stays out of trouble. In other words there wouldn't be any trouble left for him :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, smitty44 said:

Catalina Island, California

Looks beautiful Smitty...

My Wife Beck and I sailing off Hamilton Island but 3 weeks ago...

IMG20190416171250.thumb.jpg.c814adc04238087a9f1d16fc67f3ad6b.jpg

I could really get used to that life.

• Like 5