The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ALOHA

harv

1 hour ago, Wumm said:

Yeah,

But it's like some kooky kind of Love-in or something.

IMG_20190510_054951.jpg.413dde50fd0546b5e423099598b9c8ed.jpg

if he's standing at the Buffet putting chocolate cake in a bag Bev... Run for the hills!

"Muskrat love".................

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Bev would definitely approve. She knows that in my presence, Harvey stays out of trouble. In other words there wouldn't be any trouble left for him :)

With you two Jokers on the lose, it would be a FULL episode of " Live PD".......................:rofl:Nice try though...............

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Went to Maui almost 3 years ago.  Been too long, need to go back. 

Only place I've ever been and said I could give up all material possessions and live like Gilligan in a grass hut and enjoy myself.   Well, especially if Maryann was there.  :D

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

I want to be somewhere sunny and warm...............looking healthy there Harv .......

Was a time you could steal a loaf of bread and get sent to warm and sunny Australia, all accommodations paid for!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

Went to Maui almost 3 years ago.  Been too long, need to go back. 

Only place I've ever been and said I could give up all material possessions and live like Gilligan in a grass hut and enjoy myself.   Well, especially if Maryann was there.  :D

I had a terrible hangover in Maui once.  It's funny...  if I was ever to leave sunny Australia, the Carolinas would be on top of my list.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GazzaS said:

I had a terrible hangover in Maui once.  It's funny...  if I was ever to leave sunny Australia, the Carolinas would be on top of my list.

Awe, you got good ole Camp Lejeune near and dear to your heart still.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, smitty44 said:

Awe, you got good ole Camp Lejeune near and dear to your heart still.

The Carolinas are nice.  Plenty of trees.  Great climate.  The only bad thing is the state bird:

04687-Mosquitoes-in-flight.jpg

• Like 3

Left the resort yesterday and come to the house we will be staying at for the weekend. All 10 of us. Great place, 2 blocks from the beach. Wedding is today at 4:30. Cant wait !!........harv

• Like 3

Just a little tip...

3 hours to go now; as the FOTB, might pay to make a call to the Boys to check that everything is running to plan. Then you're in position to calm everyone's nerves in the house if the question comes up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1