The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Canada Post- need to vent :)

Martinnfb

That about sums it up sometimes. 

I'm waiting on a package that was sent from Barrie, ON which is 85km from me. Less than an hour's drive. I'm on Day 3 at the moment. Hopefully it's there's when I get home. 

That being said, the postal worker who delivers our mail is great. If I'm not home, she'll knock on our neighbour's door and leave it with them if she can. 

Carl

• Like 3

Yep, I know this pain..even though I live in North Vancouver I have tracked my packages to the Richmond Depot, roughly under 30 k, and there they go into a black hole...to emerge maybe a couple of weeks later...not sure why, but I suspect it is a combination of job cutbacks and more packages being shipped via mail these days...

Unfortunately, it is what the Canadian Mail system is these days..

Pete

• Like 3

Also , this a replacement fro my first package that arrived damaged. Of course Canadian side doesn't not accept any responsibility, because it was international transaction and it surely happened at the other end. Their services are way too expensive to treat people like this.  

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I will do MY very best to abstain from really weighing in on this one, as I could go on, and on, and on , and .....................................ON, about some of the shenanigans, I have had to encounter with our 'Crown Corporation'.............................and just for the record, I love it when they hold us all hostage because they want MORE $ for their impeccable service.................................. ok,........................ Jeff..................... STOP !  Martin, I feel your pain.......I promised to stop....... not sure I can.....  :X:

• Like 3