Looking for a set of wings for Bearcat

Martinnfb

Hi guys,

if anybody has in stash 1/32 Trumpeter's Bearcat, or even the set of wings I would be great full to buy it from you. In attempt to custom build gear bay I splattered superglue all over it and consequently caused quite a bit of damage by trying to pull it out.

Thank You in advance

Cheers

M.

$30 per side? That's a rip off . Basically criminal, considering that we are talking about Trumpeter kit. There is a whole bunch of e-bay bandits that are making profit this way and I would rather get a new kit then support this kind of activity. Or I can bin it and sleep like a baby. :)

• Like 2

Ok, so here is the deal...this kit was given to me by a modeler who was converting it into an unlimited racer (rarebear?), he had done a significant amount of modification to the kit, I determined that buying the sprues to put it back to stock would cost more than the kit itself, and I definitely did not have the skills to finish what he started. So I have been parting the kit out to anyone who needs a part or two. 

The bad...the wings have been shortened, and the wheel wells have work done to the edges. I still have the gear doors though, since the plastic is white that he added, it’s possible you could reverse it. However, the amount he added is maybe a few thousandths, so you could just leave it and no one would know with the gear down. Also the gun bays were sealed and gun ports were filled. I put the pics here, let me know if you still want them. 

E3F0654A-4D21-43D3-8CA3-0221651D6667.jpeg

9EB63CD1-4A8A-4D40-8AD2-FB342D838AEB.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...