Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Ryan

1/32 HS 129 next up for ZM

Nice! I'll have to get the one with the big cannon to go with my Ju88P-1 and TSE TSE Mossie.

Carl

• Like 5

Yep ... 

Nice! Just in time to use my recently acquired Hs.129 book by Martin Pegg and Chandos Publications :D

Rog :)

• Like 5

Just now, [CAT]CplSlade said:

I thought we knew this was coming. This isn't the 'surprise announcement' is it?

Nope, it was on display at the Nats at Phoenix last year,

• Like 4

No, not the surprise HK Kit, but I think the countdown has officially began for this kit.

• Like 3

You mean the new HK Stuka ? 

just kidding :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

You mean the new HK Stuka ? 

just kidding :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

• Like 3

I was at the show, and Mr ZM himself handed it to me and asked to me look at it, I was very impressed, I have the Toryu, and this is actually even better, the details were so crisp and sharp, I was sold, and I may even build its guts without skin. 

• Like 4

Definitely tempted to make this my first ZM.

It's just such an ugly airframe!

• Like 3

It looks like a wonderful kit. Sadly my residence is too small. I have the Revell Ju-88 in 1/32. I have no idea where to put it. Loving in particular Japanese subjects I want the Nick. Yet again space fails me and I must settle on the 1/48 Hasegawa Nick and Hs-129.

• Like 3

I’ve been seeing that at the Nats for three years now and I’m looking forward to it 

• Like 2

I think the “official” release will be at Telford. They keep saying last quarter 2019 ... I’ll be getting all of them ... with a big a$$ gun hanging off it, what’s NOT to like... you gotta love the flying can openers ... ancestors to the A.10 Thunderbolt.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Artful69 said:

I think the “official” release will be at Telford. They keep saying last quarter 2019 ... I’ll be getting all of them ... with a big a$$ gun hanging off it, what’s NOT to like... you gotta love the flying can openers ... ancestors to the A.10 Thunderbolt.

Well said. What’s not to love. A ready made mayhem machine. 

• Like 2

I can only do single engined birds in 1/32.  Not even game to do a Do-335.  I could barely get my Ta-152 into the display cabinet...  long fuselage and all.

Honestly...  I don't know if I have the attention span for a ginormous model.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:

It looks like a wonderful kit. Sadly my residence is too small. I have the Revell Ju-88 in 1/32. I have no idea where to put it. Loving in particular Japanese subjects I want the Nick. Yet again space fails me and I must settle on the 1/48 Hasegawa Nick and Hs-129.

Tool box drawers!! They make deep ones too!   :rofl:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:33 AM, 1to1scale said:

I was at the show, and Mr ZM himself handed it to me and asked to me look at it, I was very impressed, I have the Toryu, and this is actually even better, the details were so crisp and sharp, I was sold, and I may even build its guts without skin. 

He is one of my favorite people on the planet, and his enthusiasm for the hobby is second to none!

123_1001002003004005.jpeg

• Like 4