LF: F/A-18 twin ‘pit and canopy + other items

Artful69

Hi all ...

it’s a long shot, I know ... but I’m looking for some gear for my F/A-18’s

1/ I have 2 Academy F/A-18A’s ... I’d like to convert one to a B ... so at the least I need the twin canopy (given that there are resin AM upgrades available out there). I believe that the D has the same canopy  - so the leftover after building the single seater (A or C) will do also.

2/ I am looking for RAAF decals for the B

3/ I have the Trumpeter F/A-18 F & G types and I’m looking for RAAF decals for both.

Rog :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Rog, did you find the replacement canopy? I have the Kinetic F/A-18 A/B/C/D that I'm most likely building as a single seater. It should have the left over canopy. I don't have access to the box right now, but I can check once I'm back home.

Let me know if you are still looking.

Br, Jani

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2019 at 7:12 PM, telepatu said:

Rog, did you find the replacement canopy? I have the Kinetic F/A-18 A/B/C/D that I'm most likely building as a single seater. It should have the left over canopy. I don't have access to the box right now, but I can check once I'm back home.

Let me know if you are still looking.

Br, Jani

I have NO idea how I missed this!! Sorry bro! ... I eventually bought an Academy D kit to convert to a B - its actually en-route as I type this! ... Just curious tho - what single seater were you looking to build ... A or C??

Rog :)

On 10/16/2019 at 6:40 AM, Artful69 said:

Hi all ...

it’s a long shot, I know ... but I’m looking for some gear for my F/A-18’s

1/ I have 2 Academy F/A-18A’s ... I’d like to convert one to a B ... so at the least I need the twin canopy (given that there are resin AM upgrades available out there). I believe that the D has the same canopy  - so the leftover after building the single seater (A or C) will do also.

2/ I am looking for RAAF decals for the B

3/ I have the Trumpeter F/A-18 F & G types and I’m looking for RAAF decals for both.

Rog :)

Update ...

1/ Still have 2 Academy A's ... Gave up on the canopy idea, bit the bullet and bought a D ... that way all I have to worry about is the cockpit.

2/ Have the decals for the B now

3/ Ronin are printing off another batch of RAAF decals for the Trumpeter F & G so I should have those shortly as well.

Rog :)