“LET’S GET WET!” GROUP BUILD STARTS JAN 1, 2023 ×

Solved. Fisher 1/32 Cutlass instructions sheet.

HubertB

The titlesays it all. I had started, some  long time ago, the fantastic Fisher 1/32 Cutlass. Then it got stalled when my cat chewed the cockpit. He apparently had a taste for resin ! I got a new cockpit from Paul Fisher (always an outstanding customer service), but let things as they were.

Today, I felt like resuming the build. This is when I found out I must have "safely stowed" the instruction booklet, but obviously I thought the kit box was not enough of a safe place :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:.

We all know that a "real modeller does not need no instructions", but this is a case where some guidance is still very useful.

So, if one of you has the box, or built the kit ans was conservative enough to keep the instructions booklet, would he/she be so kind as to scan the aid booklet for me ?

Fingers-crossed-Hubert

Good point Ryan. I do not have the "Scalemates" reflex, even though I am registered there.

Anyway, I followed your advice, but did not find anything that looked like an instruction booklet. Unless, of course, I do not know how to search.

Thansk for the pointer anyway.

Hubert

• Like 1

The vagaries of aging memory. I still can’t remember where I put the instructions, but I remembered Harv had one, received from Ernie :D.

Harv, being the nice chap he always been, will save me on this one :). IOU one, Harv my friend.

Hubert

Well, thank you all for your offers to help. Turns out this was not such a long shot after all. 

And I have found the MIA instruction sheet. When I was going to bed, I extracted the Ginter book on the Cutlass to have a look at it. And the instructions were tucked into it ! (A more logical place than the box, right :hsmack:).

So I can resume this long-stalled build. Thank you to Harv, Barry and Ernie for their generous offers to help.

Hubert

• Like 2