Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

WTB: 1/32 he-111h-6

Anyone have an extra one they are willing to part with at a reasonable price? I 'might' be able to do a trade depending on what your after... I am planning on a h22 V-1 launcher conversion in the future and need an H model. Post up or PM me if you can help. TIA

• Like 2

Those seem to have become Hen’s Teeth of late.  Revell of Germany should really crank up the assembly lines and put a few more into the market. 

Even the Mercedes powered P model is tough to find. 

• Like 2

Ern, I have notice the H's are rare and it sux, lol. I found an ebay auction for 2 of the H's with the zwilling conversion for like $300 shipped awhile ago.  I finally decided to pull the trigger after  week of staring at it and went to buy it one morning and it was sold the night before, Oh well. I got the Mercedes 'P' covered for a BoB night bomber, just having a hell of a time with finding the 'H'. One will pop up eventually and its not like I have nothing else to build. :lol:

• Like 1