The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Arttystation bench system assem

Jeff, yes I like it. I would recommend it. The only problem I have is the OPERA system I got, is supposed to have a small spray booth. But you have to order the blower motor, filters and doors separately, of witch I didnt know at the time. Also some of the pegs are undersized but they give you more than eno. I had free shipping and it took 2 months to get here from Korea. Price was $350.....harv

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, krow113 said:

ooooooooooo

Felixstowe camo curtains!

Exactly my thought :rofl:, some razzle dazzle pre-fabric. 
Harv, your command center would make Captain Kirk feel ashamed with his. It looks great and is a greater project, than some LS builds.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2020 at 2:26 PM, harv said:

Carl, we wont know for quite some time now ! Rob, thanks!. And yes, a much LS build than some of my projects! lol......harv

Came sooooo close to buying one today. The cat knocked over my Hobby Zone organizer and nearly took it with him when he fell off my bench. Still might.

Carl

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I ordered the Symphony set last night along with a couple extra units. Unfortunately no more free shipping so that was a big ding. But with me sharing the bench with my boys and the....cat I think it'll be well worth it. 

• Like 2

I think you'll like it a lot. And it will make things better for you and the boys. Most likely take about 2 to 3 months. Yes, the free shipping was a clencher for me....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, harv said:

I think you'll like it a lot. And it will make things better for you and the boys. Most likely take about 2 to 3 months. Yes, the free shipping was a clencher for me....

I wish they still had that offer. The only option to Canada was FedEx....

Hopefully that means I won't have to wait 3 months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1