Westland Wessex helicopter.

shark64

The floor above the cabin is warped(i didnt see it earlier) and the two rods  to the tower are too high but the major issue is i cut the end the roof and it created a huge gap in the back(I had followed info from someones build on a  modeling magazine).

• Sad 1

On 1/11/2022 at 6:43 AM, HubertB said:

Didn’t the guy behind Adriatic models mention that « the deck » - I assume this is actually the cabin ceiling - was represented too low by almost 7 mm by Fly ?

Hubert

i had built this before he mentioned it but its not a height thing. I believe my cabin is warped for some reason. I just need to put little plastic tabs to make things straight.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In order to close up the fuselage I need to install the windows  and paint around them and since its gonna be an Orange helicopter i need to do that first.  International Orange was a hard color to find so I bought a bunch of orange color paints in order to study how it goes down on the fuselage as well was color combination for weathering and shading...Orange is tricky, i did nt have the right orange until....Someone mentioned to me MRP paints carrying the International Orange. Amazing product but a bit pricy.

Oliver

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1