Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Looking for the set that contains the ship “Thoughts of Midnite”. If any one has a spare set. I would love to take it off your hands.

Searched everywhere, I even contacted Eli at Zotz directly, but even he didn’t have any spares leftover.

Thanks,

Reuben

San Antonio, TX

• Like 1

Was wondering about Eli.  Has he shut Zotz decals down?  Haven't seen anything new from him in quite awhile.

Sorry Rueben, don't have those P-38 decals.  Good hunting amigo.

Cheers,
Jerry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k5ikl said:

Was wondering about Eli.  Has he shut Zotz decals down?  Haven't seen anything new from him in quite awhile.

Cheers,
Jerry

Last time I heard, Eli had closed operations whilst he was fighting cancer ... I just hope I am not propagating more fake news, and above all, that Eli is getting better.

Hubert

• Like 2

Reuben, let me look. I might have it. My opinion of the decals is I found them sorta thick, but worked well....harv

• Like 1

7 hours ago, k5ikl said:

Cheers,
Jerry

Hey Jerry, good to hear from you again. To be honest, I really don’t know for sure. I want to say yes, but don’t quote me on that, just my opinion. Just I haven’t seen anything new from him since HK B-17’s came out. So he might still be in business, but in a limited basis only?

4 hours ago, harv said:

Reuben, let me look. I might have it. My opinion of the decals is I found them sorta thick, but worked well....harv

Thanks my friend, I will PM you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Have never used Zotz, what’s your opinion of them, do lay down nicely?

IMHO, they laid down very nicely for me when I have used them in the past, no problems whatsoever.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HubertB said:

Last time I heard, Eli had closed operations whilst he was fighting cancer ... I just hope I am not propagating more fake news, and above all, that Eli is getting better.

Hubert

Hubert, I never heard about this, I hope it’s not true and he left the business for other reasons other than the big C.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 8:18 PM, HubertB said:

Hubert

I have a few Zotz decas and they look fantastic. Lets hope for the best for Eli!

• Like 2