L/F 1/16 Aber barrels Classy Hobby Luchs

Artful69

Chasing 2 ...

I don't expect anyone to have them handy ...

But if you know a local store that has them in stock (ACTUAL PHYSICAL stock - not just listed on a website. Can be anywhere in the world) ... let me know please.

Rog :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocRob said:

Hi Rog, I don't know if they ship to Australia, but I'm a satisfied customer for more than a decade.

https://www.dersockelshop.de/aber-model/a16-l14/2-cm-l/65-gun-barrel-for-pz.kpfw.-ii-ausf.-l-luchs---classy-hobby---/-1:16

Cheers Rob

Rob ...

Thanks for assist ... Unfortunately they don't seem to ship to Australia ... and there seems to be only one in stock anyway ... I need 2x

11 minutes ago, Artful69 said:

Rob ...

Thanks for assist ... Unfortunately they don't seem to ship to Australia ... and there seems to be only one in stock anyway ... I need 2x

Missed the 'chasing two' :D, too much stenciling, the last days, I still have an eye strain :icon_eek:. it seems.

Cheers Rob

23 minutes ago, DocRob said:

Missed the 'chasing two' :D, too much stenciling, the last days, I still have an eye strain :icon_eek:. it seems.

Cheers Rob

no worries mate :D ... keep your eyes open and if you can find two from any source you trust I'll gladly PayPal you some doush to grab 'em and post them onto me ...