The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Things that make you want to yell out bad words in Church, or Show us your Bloopers.

Clunkmeister

16 hours ago, JohnB said:

Uh oh! I'd have to give up modeling if I had to stop cussing! Hope you can sort it out Ernie. 🙄

I think I'd probably just die if I stopped cussing. I'd like to find out though, I do it too much.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2020 at 5:20 AM, Bomber_County said:

Bad words came yesterday as well, for the umpteenth time I knocked over the open bottles Micro Sol & Set...........I was just thinking at the time, must make a stand for those before I spill them...........:wallbash:

The older I get the clumsier! I knocked over a bottle of Testor's OD a couple of days ago. Thankfully it just spilled on the instructions sheet and was easily cleaned up. 🤪

• Like 1

• Administrators

This old thread just popped up again, folks, thanks to a hacker.  We certainly get hacked on occasion, so i cleaned it up and, I think, got rid of all the rules breaking stuff. 
 🤬🤬🤬

Thanks for reporting this, Hubert, although now I’m glad you did, because now I’m going to finish this build. 😄😄😄

Let’s keep it clean and between the lines, y’all, and have fun.  We can laugh at ourselves, which is exactly why I started this post way, way back in 2020, when Covid had us all freaking out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Clunkmeister changed the title to Things that make you want to yell out bad words in Church, or Show us your Bloopers.

I swear every  time I drop something...   which is often.  Though the scariest drops are when the xacto  rolls off the bench with my bare feet below...   then the sound isn't so much swearing as a sound of fear and dread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2