The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

WnW customer services

PHFantastic Plastic

Gentlemen - possibly I am being a bit picky, but to place an order totalling USD 893 and find the box of an AEG G.IV torn at one corner and receive the very disappointing response: Hi Paul, Thanks for your email, Unfortunately we have no spare AEG boxes currently, however if that changes you will be at the top of the list to get one. Thanks.  - seems to me not in keeping with the usual excellent Wingnuts customer service delivery. If I buy a kit from, say, Hannants, and there is a problem, they fix it. Who wants a box with a gaping hole in it? If I knew how to attach an image, I would.

It looks, for me, that the give you a quick response and offer you, in time, a solution.

I understand what you are saying, but things happen in the mail sometimes.

I love those kits and yes, I like to have them also in good order.

But some times it will be not a 100% when it reach your home.

I got, sadly an of, some damaged instruction manuals. Sad but okay, I do not expect that the send me another one.

But in my next order I can ask for one so the can send it with the order.

Anyway, I hope it will be good for you.

Guest Dekenba

The box was torn at one corner? I suppose that, as a model making company, the box is used for transport & storage. It still works I presume? I'm not sure what the solution is you are expecting.?

I once ordered a few kits from WNW & they sent a wrong one in error. They told me to keep it & quickly sent out the correct one.

I suppose that, in their big scheme of things, a damaged box is not a big deal.

Gentlemen - possibly I am being a bit picky, but to place an order totalling USD 893 and find the box of an AEG G.IV torn at one corner and receive the very disappointing response: Hi Paul, Thanks for your email, Unfortunately we have no spare AEG boxes currently, however if that changes you will be at the top of the list to get one. Thanks.  - seems to me not in keeping with the usual excellent Wingnuts customer service delivery. If I buy a kit from, say, Hannants, and there is a problem, they fix it. Who wants a box with a gaping hole in it? If I knew how to attach an image, I would.

Hi Paul,

I think you could be picky just a tad, as you have said... To me, the response that you have received to me that they are willing to send you one... But they simply don't have  any replacement/spare boxes at the moment? Well that is my take on what they have replied with..

I don't know what else they can do for you? What are you expecting from them? Was the kit damaged in any other way?

• Like 1