Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Shout out for Grant (Arrow Wolf)

phoenixII

If I may? and to paraphrase Martin,

Another massive thanks to Grant at Arrow Wolf for the two beautiful Snipes I received today.

Not both for me, I hasten to add, THAT would be greedy!

At the superb prices Grant has these and other WNW kits going for it would have been crazy not to buy from him.
Can I also just say the service which Grant gives time after time is first rate and unsurpassed. 

Me? I blame Martin, HE started it!!! :popo:  :stirthepot:  ;)

:151_41_44_712.06380630013627764   Paul

• Like 4

If I may? and to paraphrase Martin,

Another massive thanks to Grant at Arrow Wolf for the two beautiful Snipes I received today.

Not both for me, I hasten to add, THAT would be greedy!

At the superb prices Grant has these and other WNW kits going for it would have been crazy not to buy from him.

Can I also just say the service which Grant gives time after time is first rate and unsurpassed. 

Me? I blame Martin, HE started it!!! :popo:  :stirthepot:  ;)

:151_41_44_712.06380630013627764   Paul

Wow, thank you Paul for your high praise and for echoing Martin's kind words elsewhere.  It's very, very kind of you and kinda makes everything feel worthwhile - I'm delighted to be a part of this community and do whatever I can to be of service to its members.  Arrow Wolf is only 9 months old so I hope those who support me will excuse any shortcomings stock wise whilst I realign the business away from kits and accessories that can be bought anywhere to those kits and accessories that can't.

Oh, and by the way  :151_41_44_712.06380630013627764  too ! Along with other brands as well, of course :D

• Like 1

Grant, credit where credit's due.

You held off on the order, got them through in double quick time AND sent them on to me. That, in my book, is superb customer service, thank you.

Your stock, hopefully, will NEVER get sorted, as you'll be too busy fulfilling orders! clap2.gif

Martin, we KNOW you have no shame, but you HAVE got a Gotha AND, at this moment your wearing a wallpaper scarf! wicked.gif

Paul

P.S. When you've finished yours............................whistle.gif

• Like 1