ROYAL MODELS

1:35 Diorama Accessories

IMG_7516.JPG

Assorted shoes

(Catalogue n.º 787)

Price Tag: 9.90€

(16 resin parts)

IMG_7517.JPG

Well, shoes!! Probably one modeling related thing that you can buy without any trouble with your wife… you just need to tell her: Darling I just bought some shoes… J

Royal Models give us 8 pairs of shoes of several kinds: eight pairs of shoes in a different kind: women hell shoes (with different types of hells: stiletto, Cunha) man boots, and one pair of child shoes.

IMG_7554.JPGIMG_7553.JPGIMG_7550.JPGIMG_7548.JPGIMG_7546.JPGIMG_7545.JPGIMG_7543.JPGIMG_7542.JPGIMG_7541.JPGIMG_7556.JPGIMG_7555.JPG

IMG_7284.jpgIMG_7281.jpgIMG_7286.jpgIMG_7285.jpg

The detail is quite good as usual, so the women’s shoes are some details like a small tie on its top makes these shoes so cute.

The resin has no distortions or bubbles and the resin chocks are easy to remove and in this case perfect to hold on the shoes while you paint.

Pushchair & trycicle

(Catalogue n.º 731)

16,90€

(4 resin parts and PE)

IMG_7518.JPG

The pushchair chassis is made from photo-etched while the baby crib and the cover are in resin.

IMG_7290.JPG

IMG_7287.JPGIMG_7288.JPG

The hand bar is a fragile but well-achieved resin part. Extra care is taken to remove from the resin chock.

IMG_7558.JPG

If it brokes, the only way to replace will be wire.

The resin parts are of high quality, the casting is perfect and the details are very good

The baby crib has some engraved detail on the side, giving some live and color on it but you will have some patience and brush techniques to enhance it.

IMG_7291.jpg

The mattress and duvets have a well-achieved look of being scrambled giving realism to the interior of the baby crib.

IMG_7289.JPG

The fragile wheels are also PE and for the sprocket wheels that was the only solution.

Passing along to the tricycle, it’s fully made of photo-etched.

IMG_7564.JPG

All the structure made in a single PE and the wheels are also in PE.

The constructions look quite straightforward but I will not recommend to the novice PE modelers as you will have to work with little and fragile photo-etched parts

IMG_7565.JPG

The final look will appear a bit flat, by the photo-etched flat nature. It will be quite little so that would bore me but the purist can use the PÉ parts as reference to make one the scratch wire. 

A bit of googling, I pretty sure that this tricycle is circa WWII. 

a44c0c52949f474c00ca3a2b304a6244.jpg

17a00b64dc6ca7fa63ae4a5e99dc5234.jpg

It’s a perfect addition to any city diorama or rural diorama with a house

CONCLUSION:

Both are most welcome to any WWII diorama by giving a touch of interest to it.

The detail of Royal Models sets are no new and are a high standard as for the originality of it. Both sets can be used in millions ways on your scenario or diorama.

Both sets have several fragile parts (in resin and PE) so I can only recommend to all modeler but the novice one.

VERY Highly recommended.

royal-model-di-roberto-reale-logo-1480317895.jpg

With my sincere thanks to Royal Models for this review sample. To purchase directly, click this link.

Francisco Guedes

IMG_7516.JPG