B-17 Erection and Repair Manual

PAnderson

No jokes on the title please, LOL. For those of you interested, I have in my possession a PDF version of the ORIGINAL B-17 Maintenance Manual. I think this would be invaluable for those of us that might want to build the HK B-17 kit. It is 65 MB in size so I have no idea how to send it to someone. My email has a 25 MB limit. I can ship for the cost of postage for a CD or DVD. Post here or message me if you are interested.

Paul

B-17Capture_zpsfeac310d.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rick,

I didn't write the title, it got passed on to me that way. B-17 Erection? Ha, your funny. :o)

PW stands for password, which is "ez", no quotes. This is really a fabulous manual. I have been through it. It could be a great aid for that HK B-17 your going to build.

Regards,

Paul

Rick,

I didn't write the title, it got passed on to me that way. B-17 Erection? Ha, your funny. :o)

PW stands for password, which is "ez", no quotes. This is really a fabulous manual. I have been through it. It could be a great aid for that HK B-17 your going to build.

Regards,

Paul

Thanks Paul!

A really nice document.  Will enjoy reading through it.