The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

The finished build photo gallery is up and running.

• Administrators

Finished model pics can be directly uploaded from your computer to the gallery. Choose the appropriate gallery and start a folder on your build.

This will allow YOU to post YOUR builds up on the moving gallery, instead of us having to ask permission, etc.

****. By posting pics to the gallery, we may, at at any time, cross post selected pics to our Facebook page. Credit will be given to your screen name unless you wish your real name to be used. ****

The gallery is for COMPLETED builds only. Please keep your WIP pics to the appropriate build log. 
Thank You!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Administrators

One thing I've toyed with is figuring something out for people to easily create a quick photo anthology of their build, without having to go back and prune 10,000 comments and conversations out of your build log.

I'm thinking that it could be like a digital picture flip book. You know, sort of like the children's word picture books I read.

That might allow someone to be able to quickly see the progression without dealing with the back and forth banter that often occurs.

When IPMS Canada approached me about writing a big feature on my Lanc, a few hours of dealing with being a picture hunter gatherer convinced me I'm NOT going to be a magazine writer.  I'm good with the prose, but anything else?  Nope.

• Like 7