• Administrators

ICM

1:35

IMG_3027.JPG

Prayer before Battle

“You are important to God”

(Catalogue number: 35616)

Price Tag: 17€

ICM is a quite prolific model manufacture, releasing AFV, Airplane and figures.

For me is the first figure set I review (not counting the combo ones) from ICM but Its not the first time I see an ICM figure.

This set gives you five figures, in the poses that you can see in the box art, a piano, the bench and some religious artifacts.

IMG_3029.JPG

All parts have no flash at all, and the surface detail is quite good so you can really get a very good figure from this set, using all together or just one as the posture could be used in several other scenario.

IMG_3032.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

The figures have the torso in one piece without arms or legs as they are separated with the exception of the Priest. This one only has the feet separated as the priest cassock is in one piece and very well molded.

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3031.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

The facial expression is appropriate for the prayer moment.

The overall detail of all figures is very good but I will have to stand out the priest.

The general approach is very interesting and well done. The clothing detail with ecclesiastical coat of arms on lapels in a surface detail and the Bible in the other hands are fantastic details.

But to complete these details a gorgeous decal sheet with very good coloration with religious symbols is just the top notch for detail.

IMG_3044.JPG

Wel done ICM!

The piano looks great (I´m not a piano expert at all) and if you don’t to paint the 1:35 piano keys, a perfect decal is given for that dauting task. 😊

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

The instructions is one sheet A3 size with color indication for the figures with a complete figure with the parts indicated. Not my favourite option of instruction but it will do for the intermediate modeller.

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG

Conclusion

It´s a great five figure set that it would be perfect with the 1:35 ICM WW2 British Army Mobile Chapel (35586) (that we reviewed here) or with other 1:35 vehicle or even an 1:35 airplane.

Or simply make a vignette with it! There`s tons of possibilities with this set and none of those possibilities are common scene in the modelling world until now!

Great Work ICM! Keep Then coming!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Our sincere thanks to ICM for making this fantastic figure set.

icm_logo_rgb-1-1024x1024.jpg

Fran

www.largescalemodeller.com

• Like 1