The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Saving photos from WNW's website?

chuckt5

Are we allowed to save photos (on our computer) from WNW's website to use in our builds of thier kits? Is it even possible to save thier pictures?

I like to save photos on my desktop to use for researching my builds (which WNW has many excellent examples of) but I can't seem to be able to save them, thus my questions.

Has anyone out there done this succesfully?

Thanks for the feedback.

I realised after I made the post that I could use some kind of screen capture ability to save the photos for reference. I don't wat to try and reprint them or anything like that, but it is nice to be able to have them in one folder to make it easier when the time to build comes, thats all.

Thanks again.

• Administrators

If you are on Windows, press CTRL and PRTSCRN, then go to Paint, and Press CTRL and V. This will copy the image from screen, right into your clipboard for saving.

If you are on Mac OSX, you can press the SHIFT, CMD and key 3 for a full screen cap, or SHIFT, CMD and key 4 for a selectable capture area.

Do you use Firefox? If you get noscript (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/) you can block the wingnutwings.com script temporarily. After that it's just a matter of clicking the picture you want (it will load as a new page not an overlay like before), then saving as usual (eg, right click on it> save image as)

Excellent, thanks you. I've just always used printscreen/paste in the past, but this is much simpler.