The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Profimodeller Australian Distributor??

Artful69

Hi all ...

I know that a while back, a company released some mini-kits for the 1/32 Revell Arado 196

I have since found out it is ANOTHER Czech company called profimodeller!

These include:

A Wheelbarrow/hand cart P32059

A Tow bar P32060

A Buggy (Trailer) P32061

A Tractor P32062

I've seen some screen shots of them all on one page (perhaps they have compiled them into one kits also??)

Anyone know where I can get them at reasonable prices - preferably in Australia?

I've tried their website and it's a mess to operate!

Regards,

Rog :)

Hi Rog

Not sure regarding distributor, but their stuff is available through Hannants - just depends if the postage is crazy or not

the tow tractor is not out yet btw

good spot though - think i will get one of these - once i have seen a review though

Hi Rog

Not sure regarding distributor, but their stuff is available through Hannants - just depends if the postage is crazy or not

the tow tractor is not out yet btw

good spot though - think i will get one of these - once i have seen a review though

Nick ...

Now, there is a review or WIP on the trolley a while back somewhere on 'A' forum ... god knows where? - I should have "favorites-ed" it... so SOMEONES built one!

I have (as of today) the ships catapult (from HPH) now in the stash ... but looking on Pauls' build thread on here - Ouch! ... I thought I might try an interim build (until I retire and my time/patience quotient grows a bit!!) ... and do a smallish "Crete" as opposed to adding to the Bismark display ... this gear, a few Fallschirm hanging around with light weapons etc and PRESTO! - instant diorama ...

I saw Hannants ... They have great stock it seems, but they're a bit pricey compared to other UK outlets ... before we even get to the cart/postage thingy.

I wish Profimodellers' website was half as easy to work as HPH ... then I'd buy direct!

Cheers

Rog :)

Profimodeller website isn't that bad... I found its easier to type in things your looking for eg Ju88, B-25 etc.... In the search box. Their website isn't the best but it is better than other stores attempt

Profimodeller website isn't that bad... I found its easier to type in things your looking for eg Ju88, B-25 etc.... In the search box. Their website isn't the best but it is better than other stores attempt

... sorry Dave ... I type in Arado or Arado 196 and get sweet fanny adams??