The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Kitlinx

I think the problem in my case was with a bad employee, or perhaps employees.

Two of the failed delivery "attempts" where on Friday afternoons at about 5 pm, the other

on a Saturday, also at about the same time. Deliveries made during the morning hours and not on weekends are successful for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to avoid UPS, and if not possible, have my UPS packages delivered at my Mother's home which is nearby. She lives in a gated community and  UPS seems to have some sort of arrangement there. The deliveries are more reliable there. I've never had problems with

the postal service, or lately with FEDEX, or Amazon, so that won't change. Only heavy packages shipped UPS scheduled delivery on weekend afternoons.....lazy b*stards!

• Like 2

Sad to say, but after South African Postal Service, Royal Mail is about as low as you can go, but UPS and USPS have accepted the challenge and proved "you can do worse" 

BUT, let's be honest. Since the pandemic all shipping has gone to the dogs. Example, I can buy a 1/32 Tamiya kit in Japan at 50% of the price than anywhere else, sadly  thery are forbidden to mail anything larger than a letter. Seems like the Covid-19 virus is too large to fit in an envelope. 

• Like 2